This document is for developers who want to develop SLEE services using the FSM Tool, and want to:
- simplify service creation in Rhino SLEE
- reduce the fault rates of their services
- create services that are easier for other developers to understand
- produce more accurate documentation
- have the same performance as fully hand-coded services.
The instructions in this section assume familiarity with JAIN SLEE and Rhino development, and the OpenCloud XDoclet tool.
This document covers procedures for developing services for the Rhino SLEE using FSM Tool.
This document does not focus on basic concepts, administration, or developing for the Rhino SLEE in general (see the Rhino Documentation and the many resources on OpenCloud's Developer Portal).