A new version of OpenCloud's CGIN Connectivity Pack v1.4 has been released, this new version contains various major improvements and some bug fixes. Some of the most significant additions to the CGIN Connectivity Pack v1.4 are:
- Improved MAP support: The new CGIN v1.4 now supports all versions of the MAP protocol, starting from phase 2 till release 10. All the protocols that used MAP-rel4 (which has been deleted) are now changed to use MAP instead.
- To ease migration to the new MAP package, a conversion tool has been added to convert application source code.
- Multi-threading improvements for vertical scaling.
- The RA and the TCAP stack are now configurable on-the-fly, i.e. dynamic configuration, which means that no RA deactivation is required when changing the configurations.
- Support for Relay Mode
- Support for RedHat Enterprise Linux 5.5
- Support for Signalware SP6 TCAP stack.
- and many more various other improvements...more information can be found in the CHANGELOG and the README files shipped with the CGIN RA installation package.
To download an evaluation copy of the CGIN Connectivity Pack v1.4, please follow this link. To view the documentation, please follow this link