Interceptor script blocks
An interceptor script is a set of script statements that the SIS evaluates in the order they appear in the script.
The SIS currently supports the following statements in an interceptor:
- if — to use conditional logic (branching)
- assign — to assign values to variables
- delete — to delete values from variables
- invoke-extension — to invoke an interceptor extension component
- invoke-interceptor — to invoke an installed interceptor component
- halt — to halt an interceptor or composition.
|Statements may appear in any order within an interceptor, with the exception that no statement may follow a halt. Statements may be nested, for example the if statement may contain other if statements.|