What is the Rhino SIS IN Module?
The Rhino Service Interaction SLEE — Intelligent Network Module (SIS IN Module) provides service interaction for IN circuit-switched networks. Specifically, SIS IN Module lets you:
- run one or more services on a trigger from a Service Switching Function (SSF). These services may be:
- local — JAIN SLEE services written using the OpenCloud IN Call Control (INCC) API. INCC supports GSM CAP v1, v2, and v3 (SMS only) and ETSI INAP CS-1
- external — legacy CAP and INAP services in external network elements.
- fully customise how the SIS IN Module selects the service composition (set of services) to run, using initial trigger scripts
- manage the signaling interactions between the services that the SIS invokes, with powerful and flexible composition scripts
- enable focused, service-interaction tracing for specific dialogs, without compromising the performance of the SIS IN Module, by using fine-grained tracing options for specific service compositions, address or service-key subscriptions, or arbitrary addresses from an InitialDP, or InitialDPSMS trigger events.
For more on SIS IN Module generally, see the SIS Overview and Concepts
document. For a description of specific SIS IN Module features, see the following subtopics: