JSLEE Discussions
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
how to choose your event transition in VSA
Forum Index » Visual Service Architect (VSA) Discussions
sthieulin

hello every body

I am trying to developt a SIP/MGCP application with the following call flow

SIPphone.............MySBB.............................Mediagateway
|(1) SIP.INVITE.........|...................................................|
|-------------------------------> |...................................................|
|..................................|(2)MGCP.CRCX.....................|
|..................................|------------------------------------------------->|
|..................................|(3)MGCP.CRCXRESPONSE |
|..................................|<-------------------------------------------------|
|(3) SIP.180...............|...................................................|
|<------------------------------- |...................................................|
|(4) SIP.200...............|...................................................|
|<------------------------------- |...................................................|
|(5) SIP.ACK..............|...................................................|
|-------------------------------> |...................................................|
|.....................(6)RTP record voice.............................|
|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>|
|..................................|...................................................|
|(7) SIP.BYE..............|...................................................|
|..................................|(8)MGCP.DLCX.....................|
|..................................|------------------------------------------------->|
|(9) SIP.200..............|...................................................|

I have to create a dialog between the SIPphone and MySBB (that is not an issue)
under VSA, I create a new project, draw my scenario with the FSM attached to the SIP RA and the MGCP RA
my problem is when I want to create the FSM.
I create one state for each event received, because for these events I have to send something to the
SIPphone or the mediagateway.

[initial state]---SIP.INVITE-->[state 1]---MGCP.CRCXRESPONSE-->[state 2]---SIP.ACK-->[state 3]---SIP.BYE--->[state 4]--TRUE--->[Final state]

My problem is in the generated files in the sbb-jar.xml.
the waiting events are :
javax.sip.message.Request.ACK
javax.sip.message.Request.BYE

but I want :
javax.sip.Dialog.ACK
javax.sip.Dialog.BYE

how can I choose a javax.sip.Dialog event ? because when editing transitions between states
you have to choose your endpoint and your event. Unfortunately there is only one ACK and one BYE.

I temporaly use a dirty solution, when I have created the deployable unit, I modify by hand sbb-jar.xml
as I want and then I deploy it.

Thanks in advance

Sebastien Thieulin
seaguest

hello,

I don't know if the way you do that is correct, but to modify the sbb-jar.xml, you can use XDoclet. check it here

you can do it in this way:

in the use controlled sbb, you override the onACK method:

here with the annotation you can modify the sbb-jar.xml.

I hope that would be useful for you!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 12/06/2012 03:17:44

sthieulin

hello seaguest,

thank you for your help.
I tryed it and it is exactely what I needed.
Now I can produce my SBB in a proper way.

best regards

Sebastien Thieulin
pulkit.jain0807

Hi

I am facing the exact same issue.
In-dialog ACK is not being delivered to my SBB, as the SBB is only receiving Request.ACK and not Dialog.ACK. Is this the only way to fix the issue? that is by changing the sbb-jar.xml? Is there no other way to fix this while writing the FSM?

Thanks

Forum Index » Visual Service Architect (VSA) Discussions
Go to: