JSLEE Discussions
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
freephone example
Forum Index » Rhino SLEE Discussions
tciops

I'm trying to get the freephone example working but after adding all RA JARs to build path I still have errors with following imports

all variables which user proxy also raise errors

Is there anything I should add to build path?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 19/06/2012 09:50:27

tciops

fixed

Just had to extract jar from sip-proxy-service.jar and add this lib add to Java build path

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 20/06/2012 21:46:24

tciops

I've got another question regarding the same examplary service.

I've written CAP logic and it's working.
I've copied SIP version of freephone and tried to make it working according to my service logic.
But I'm facing a problem with proxy service again.

I've rewritten all xml descriptors from freephone to xdoclet in my PN service.

SIP SBB looks like this:

When I send INVITE to Rhino it is recognizing it perfectly.
Then it invokes child SBB with logic (line 133)
Logic child invokes sendFirstConnect - method from implemented interface ProtocolSbbListener
When it reaches line 88 I get following exceptions:

Could somebody help me with ths problem?
It seems to me that I've done all I could to make it look like in freephone example but still cannot get it working.

BR
TC
davidf

Hi,

When you use a SBB Local Object CMP field ... you need to identify the concrete SBB component type that will be put into the CMP field.

This is part of the declaration of the SBB Local Object CMP field in the SBB's deployment descriptor.

Rhino is telling us that the type passed in as the parameter does not match the type defined in the deployment descriptor.

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Not a valid SBB local object; CMP field type expects local objects for SBBs of type SbbID[name=ProxySbb,vendor=OpenCloud,version=1.8] but the provided object is for type SbbID[name=PNSIPSbb,vendor=OpenCloud,version=1.0]:

Of course, we've had feedback that the SLEE should allow (at least) polymorphism with such SBB CMP fields, and in the future, we could consider making such an enhancement.

David Ferry
Lead Architect VoLTE TAS
Metaswitch
ahmedbaroty

[Avatar]

Hi,
i have same problem now, what i can do to use the proxySbb .
any help ?!
steve102

I might want to thank for the endeavors you have $1 web hosting made in composing this post. I am trusting a similar best work from you later on also. I needed to thank you for this sites.

Forum Index » Rhino SLEE Discussions
Go to: