JSLEE Discussions
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
How to encode extension fields
Forum Index » Rhino SLEE Discussions
scorpio

Hi Oliver,

Did you investigate the problem?
oliver

Yes, I reproduced it today. This is a bug in both the 1.1 and 1.2 series that should be fixed in the next round of releases. The underlying problem is that there is a name collision between several copies of a generated class that is used in several different protocols.

You may be able to work around the bug in 1.1.4 by modifying the RA slightly. I have not tested this.

1) unjar the cgin-unified-ra DU
2) remove etsi/ets_300_374_1/core_inap_cs1_datatypes/Core_INAP_CS1_DataTypes.class from cap_v1.impl-1.1.8.jar, cap_v2.impl-1.1.8.jar, and cap_v3.impl-1.1.8.jar
3) update the cgin-unified-ra DU to include the modified impl jars

(The idea here is to remove the duplicates and use the version of the class included with the ETSI INAP CS1 implementation, which should be a superset of the version of the class included with the CAP implementations)
[Email]
scorpio

Hi Oliver,

I tried what u suggested and it worked. So there is no decoding error anymore. But I have started getting non-matching ACN error. This error was previously not there and is something new. I have attached the Rhino logs herewith.
 Filename rhino.log [Disk] Download
 Description
 Filesize 22 Kbytes
 Downloaded:  3 time(s)

oliver

Note the Info-level trace:

2010-04-29 15:40:09.645 Info [trace.cginra.adaptor] <jr-1> Refusing dialogue [dialogID=6] with AC etsi_inap_cs1:core-INAP-CS1-SSP-to-SCP-AC: no SBB processed the DialogOpenRequest event

Your service must process the OpenRequest event (i.e. have an event handler for it, and an initial event selector that selects opens with appropriate ACNs as initial events).
See the example service shipped with CGIN for an example of this.
[Email]
scorpio

Hi Oliver,

U r right. But its there due to some problem encountered by Rhino during service deployment. I got over with this problem by undeploying and redeploying the service.
Thanks a lot for your help as now the event reaches the service.

Forum Index » Rhino SLEE Discussions
Go to: