JSLEE Discussions
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Issues with Diameter Ro RA
Forum Index » JAIN SLEE Discussions
chihab

Hello,

I am a new user of Rhino platform, and I am trying to develop my new service.
For my example I followed the example provided in the ro/ repertory.
My service is deployed, but when I want to test it, it doesn't work.
I have a exeption: javax.slee.SLEEException: Resource adaptor returned null object from getResourceAdaptorInterface.

The line wich doesn't work :
- RoProvider provider=providerFactory.getRoProviderVa00();

If anyone knows the reason of this dysfunction, please tell me.

Thank you
perrin

Has the resource adaptor entity been activated?

If that is not the problem, can you please provide the versions of the software you are using, your resource adaptor configuration and the full exception stack trace.

Perrin Morrow
Senior Software Engineer
Metaswitch Networks
chihab

Hello Perrin,

My ressource adaptator is already actived.

I use the 2.6.0.8 version of Diameter RO.

You can see my log:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: RA not configured
at com.opencloud.slee.resources.framework.Lifecycle$2.getRA(Lifecycle.java:494)
at com.opencloud.slee.resources.framework.util.ForwardingManagedRA.getResourceAdaptorInterface(ForwardingManagedRA.java:15)
at com.opencloud.slee.resources.framework.util.ForwardingManagedRA.getResourceAdaptorInterface(ForwardingManagedRA.java:15)
at com.opencloud.ob.RhinoSDK.w$q.b(2.3-0.11-80947:427)
at com.opencloud.ob.RhinoSDK.w.a(2.3-0.11-80947:607)
at com.opencloud.ob.RhinoSDK.w.getResourceAdaptorInterface(2.3-0.11-80947:425)
at com.opencloud.rhino.deployed.ratype.jainslee_org.Diameter_Ro_2_6.ResourceAdaptorInterfaceProxy.getRoProviderVa00(ResourceAdaptorInterfaceProxy.java:19)
at fr.capgemini.servicebroker.ppr.ro_childSBB.ro_ChildSBB.sendInitialCCR(ro_ChildSBB.java:678)
at fr.capgemini.servicebroker.ppr.ro_childSBB.ro_ChildSBB.onChargingInfosToOCS(ro_ChildSBB.java:315)
at fr.capgemini.servicebroker.ppr.ro_childSBB.ro_ChildSBB.initialAction(ro_ChildSBB.java:165)
at fr.capgemini.servicebroker.ppr.ro_childSBB.ro_ChildSBB.treatement(ro_ChildSBB.java:130)
at fr.capgemini.servicebroker.ppr.ro_childSBB.ro_ChildSBB.processRoInitial(ro_ChildSBB.java:294)
at com.opencloud.rhino.deployed.sbb.Capgemini.ppr_ro_ChildSBB_1_0.SbbOCBBBean.sbbInvokeLocalProcessRoInitial(SbbOCBBBean.java:411)
at com.opencloud.deployed.Service_ppr_Capgemini_1_0_1897.SBB_ppr_ro_ChildSBB_Capgemini_1_0OCBB_Local.sbbInvokeLocalProcessRoInitial(SBB_ppr_ro_ChildSBB_Capgemini_1_0OCBB_Local.java:364)
at com.opencloud.rhino.deployed.sbb.Capgemini.ppr_ro_ChildSBB_1_0.SbbLocalObjectImpl.processRoInitial(SbbLocalObjectImpl.java:50)
at fr.capgemini.servicebroker.ppr.rootSBB.ppr_rootSBB.onInitialChargingInfosToOCS(ppr_rootSBB.java:494)
at fr.capgemini.servicebroker.ppr.rootSBB.ppr_rootSBB.initialAction(ppr_rootSBB.java:272)
at fr.capgemini.servicebroker.ppr.rootSBB.ppr_rootSBB.treatement(ppr_rootSBB.java:205)
at fr.capgemini.servicebroker.ppr.rootSBB.ppr_rootSBB.processInitialCallInfos(ppr_rootSBB.java:430)
at com.opencloud.rhino.deployed.sbb.Capgemini.ppr_rootSBB_1_0.SbbOCBBBean.sbbInvokeLocalProcessInitialCallInfos(SbbOCBBBean.java:416)
at com.opencloud.deployed.Service_ppr_Capgemini_1_0_1897.SBB_ppr_rootSBB_Capgemini_1_0OCBB_Local.sbbInvokeLocalProcessInitialCallInfos(SBB_ppr_rootSBB_Capgemini_1_0OCBB_Local.java:2183)
at com.opencloud.rhino.deployed.sbb.Capgemini.ppr_rootSBB_1_0.SbbLocalObjectImpl.processInitialCallInfos(SbbLocalObjectImpl.java:50)
at fr.capgemini.servicebroker.ppr.capv1_childSBB.capv1_ChildSBB.onInitialCallInfos(capv1_ChildSBB.java:559)
at fr.capgemini.servicebroker.ppr.capv1_childSBB.capv1_ChildSBB.initialAction(capv1_ChildSBB.java:173)
at fr.capgemini.servicebroker.ppr.capv1_childSBB.capv1_ChildSBB.treatement(capv1_ChildSBB.java:96)
at fr.capgemini.servicebroker.ppr.capv1_childSBB.capv1_ChildSBB.onInitialDP(capv1_ChildSBB.java:468)
at com.opencloud.rhino.deployed.sbb.Capgemini.ppr_capv1_ChildSBB_1_0.SbbOCBBBean.sbbDeliverEvent(SbbOCBBBean.java:334)
at com.opencloud.deployed.Service_ppr_Capgemini_1_0_1897.SBB_ppr_capv1_ChildSBB_Capgemini_1_0OCBB_Local.sbbDeliverEvent(SBB_ppr_capv1_ChildSBB_Capgemini_1_0OCBB_Local.java:1202)
at com.opencloud.ob.RhinoSDK.sh.a(2.3-0.11-80947:170)
at com.opencloud.ob.RhinoSDK.sh.a(2.3-0.11-80947:142)
at com.opencloud.ob.RhinoSDK.sh.h(2.3-0.11-80947:94)
at com.opencloud.ob.RhinoSDK.xF.run(2.3-0.11-80947:88)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at com.opencloud.ob.RhinoSDK.bg$a$a$a.run(2.3-0.11-80947:436)

my configuration is :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <!DOCTYPE realm-table PUBLIC "http://www.opencloud.com/dtd/diameter-realm-table-1.1.dtd"> <realm-table> <realm> <realm-name>TPLCGPCLUSTER01.volte.ims.bouyguestelecom.fr</realm-name><application-route> <application> <application-id>1</application-id> <vendor-id>0</vendor-id> </application> <action>LOCAL</action> <peer-ref> <hostname>diameterserver</hostname> <metric>1</metric> </peer-ref> </application-route> </realm> <realm> <realm-name>myself</realm-name> <application-route> <application> <application-id>1</application-id> <vendor-id>0</vendor-id> </application> <action>LOCAL</action> <peer-ref> <hostname>diameterserver1</hostname> <metric>1</metric> </peer-ref> </application-route> </realm> <default-route><peer-ref> <hostname>diameterserver</hostname> <metric>1</metric> </peer-ref> <peer-ref> <hostname>diameterserver1</hostname> <metric>2</metric> </peer-ref> </default-route></realm-table>

Thanks for your help

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 30/11/2016 02:34:40

perrin

What is the value of the 3GPPVersion configuration property? Can you provide the output of

Perrin Morrow
Senior Software Engineer
Metaswitch Networks

Forum Index » JAIN SLEE Discussions
Go to: