JSLEE Discussions
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
rhino 2.6 - createrollingfileappender ant task
Forum Index » Rhino SLEE Discussions
jargla

Hello

I'm upgrading deployment scripts to meet rhino 2.6 (version='2.6', release='0.0', build='201804231441', revision='6722433') requirements and I came across a problem with createfileappender ant task.
In older Rhino version I was using this approach:

Since maxbackups and maxfilesize are now removed from createfileappender task, I tried to use createrollingfileappender. Documentation states that mandatory parameters are appendername, filename and filepattern. Nested element policy is also required.
If I write my task this way:

I get this error:

Which is reasonable. The problem is that when I provide policy nested element:

I get an error which is rather against documentation:

Can you provide me a working ant task example with createrollingfileappender? Especially proper policy example would be much appreciated.

Thanks
pburrowes

Hi Jargla,

You need to use a <component> element with a pluginName attribute specifying a Log4J file rollover policy. Sorry, the docs for the ant tasks aren't very clear about this.

promoocodess

Which you have to share a good info Re:rhino 2.6 - createrollingfileappender ant task, The useful details you provide.] I want to share my experience with Cupshe coupon codes where I boughts clothing at a very low-cost price and want to share it with you so you can save much more.

Forum Index » Rhino SLEE Discussions
Go to: