JSLEE Discussions
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Updating cached AddressList with new entries
Forum Index » Sentinel Express
gocepek

Hello,

I am trying to update the AddressList for Classify Call Scenario feature by changing HomeVLR enrty. AddressList is configured to be cached. The AddressList documentation says:

"The version is incremented by the Sentinel Element Manager, once a set of updates to an address list (either by changing this configuration, or changing list entries) should be applied to any cached versions of the address list in memory."
(https://docs.opencloud.com/ocdoc/books/sentinel-documentation/2.7.0/sentinel-administration-guide/sentinel-components/address-lists.html)

but I can't seem to trigger this automatic version increment. If I increment the version manually the cache is immediately rebuild but if I just replace the HomeVLR entry only new threads will use the new entry while existing threads will continue to use previous/cached version.
Does someone know how to trigger this automatic version increment?

Regards
gocepek

According to Metaswitch, version increment has to be done manually and the mentioned excerpt from the documentation is misleading.
The automatic version increment of cached version is planned for SEM 3.0
josef304

I have visit 1st time on your website and I really like all the information that you have put on your blog post. Thanks for putting up great content on your site. VMware Coupons here you can find the best services for your site at an affordable cost. Hope so you will have a visit to our site. Thanks again.

Forum Index » Sentinel Express
Go to: