JSLEE Discussions
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sun.ws.rs.ext.RuntimeDelegateImpl
Forum Index » Rhino SLEE Discussions
maol

Hi again,

I have again problem with ClassNotFoundException:

It looks that 'com.sun.ws.rs.ext.RuntimeDelegateImpl' class can not be found, but I am sure that jar library containg this class is deployed on the Rhino platform. I decided to investigate this problem according to 'How do I diagnose class loading problems' article on the site https://developer.opencloud.com/devportal/display/OCDEV/How+do+I+diagnose+class+loading+problems. At the end of this article there is chapter 'Suggested Diagnostic Approaches : Diagnosing ClassNotFoundExceptions or NoClassDefFoundErrors' where we can read:

Search the log for the last occurrence of "findClass( XYZ )" before the exception or error occurred. This is the classloader that was initially attempting to load the class. Check the log to see what this classloader was created for. Is it the component you expect?

I have changed loglevel to debug by executing command 'setloglevel rhino.classloader debug', but I am not able to find any findClass() method in the log (log is attached).
Could anybody help me with this issue, please? I stack and I need any help...
 Filename rhino.log [Disk] Download
 Description
 Filesize 3083 Kbytes
 Downloaded:  1 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 22/07/2010 02:09:04

maol

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 22/07/2010 02:09:25

oliver

The tracing has changed slightly since that documentation was written, you should be looking at the "locating class" lines.

However in your case there is no suitable line for the class that fails to load. This means that it is being loaded via one of the non-tracing classloaders. There are very few non-tracing classloaders in Rhino. Probably this means that this Sun library is trying to load the class via the system classloader, which obviously isn't going to work if the class is deployed in a library jar. This is a common flaw in 3rd party libraries that assume they are in an unmanaged environment.
[Email]

Forum Index » Rhino SLEE Discussions
Go to: